Resolved
1.3
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Update by user Sep 14

Finally I had somebody from corporate call me and tell me they was going to take care of my situation.. This morning my truck arrived safely..

Original review posted by user Sep 13

My tahoe broke down 9-9 around 3 in the afternoon I'm thinking no biggie I pay for towing once a month..I called in and got the lady to set up a tow, at that moment I told her to send a text was the ETA which was 4:37 so I left my keys in the truck to be picked up..

I'm waiting at home on my truck and it doesn't show up by 6 so I start calling to the tow company no answer but I got a text asking If i need a tow, I said I already have one in motion by your company picking up my truck. They replied saying yes we do if you have a ride you can leave the truck there, the driver will call you. Now I'm waiting around till 9 nothing has changed and they stop responding to my texts. I sent them the screen shoot from Allstate still no reply then I asked who can help me with this and they finally texts back and say dispatch.

Then I called dispatch and they said my truck should have been picked up already. I get a call at 10:59 from the tow truck driver saying he was on his way to pickup my my truck. Which he tells me he can't find it. I called around and found that the state troopers had towed my truck around 10:30 that evening.

Now I'm stuck with a 400 bill from the impound lot.I wouldn't ever ever send anybody to Allstate motor club because they don't care about the customer!!!!

Review about: Allstate Motor Club Truck Towing.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Allstate Motor Club?

Comments