Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I am a driver for a local tow company that contracts for allstate roadside. We have a 4.5 star google rating for outstanding customer service and reliability.

I work on commision and barely make enough to survive as is. I have recieved multiple calls for a member in need of help only to pull up and another tow company is there hooking up the vehicle. This is why your customers have to wait an outrageous amount of time for tows. Why should I rush to the call when you might have another truck out there and I dont get paid because you decided to call multiple different companies.

Just today I went 12 miles. Thats 12 miles out of my day, 12 miles worth of fuel, 12 miles I could have saved for another customer. Thats like calling multiple fire departments and telling the others to *** off when they show up. Only to pull up and another tow company is there picking up the vehicle.

Its outright disgraceful, get it together, or you will continue to have these *** poor excuses for tow companies towing for you. We will be eliminating your contract.

Review about: Allstate Motor Club Towing.

Comments

*** you *** I've been waiting for three hours and it's probably because of some clown like you. {{Redacted}}

How long did it take you to get there with youtr tow truck? Did you call the broken down customer to tell them you are on your way and confirm details of issue in order to provide best service?