Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

They will send over a driver driving his own vehicle with only a battery charger on him if your car does not start. Once he can't start your car, good luck getting a tow truck to arrive.

Three hours in I cancelled my membership and called Auto Club who had a truck to me in 30 MINUTES. Thanks to these inept, unethical people at this company, my car never made it to the mechanic until the afternoon meaning I had to go through the weekend without a chance of it getting repaired in a timely manner. All because some miserable agent insisted on sending what is essentially an UBER driver to my car with now way of helping me once it was apparent it was not the battery. Two truck NEVER showed up.

When I called them some guy said in heavily accented English, "The tow truck broke down." Even if I am supposed to believe that, you would think they would let a customer know. Scamming company who takes money from customers and does not provide service.

I didn't like: Rude customer service and the way they lie to you, Sent driver instead of a real tow truck.

Comments

About time they were able to address my needs, they let me know that all the tow trucks in the area were closed & I needed to wait until the morning and call for another way to get home. This is after waiting 2-3 hours for the first guy showed up and unable to assist.